maanantai 11. elokuuta 2008

Reunion


Once again I realized just how much I’d missed my best friends.

They dropped by before & after school (I didn’t go to school today) and everything was like it used to be, just the 3 of us smoking on the balcony and talking shit. I've seen both of them after I got home but this was the first time in ages that we were all united again.
One of my best guy friends also visited, I haven’t seen him all summer… It was nice talking to him after 2 whole months, he's one of those people that truly get me, he's like the brother I never had.

After they left I’ve just been surfing the net, sleeping and drinking tea. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and I’m really really scared. It might be that nothing’s happened yet and that I need to wait for another 2 months before I can start strengthening the leg. That would be devastating but after my last visit to the doctor I’ve learned to be prepared for the worst. Of course, the leg may also have strengthened on its own and started healing – you never know. I guess I’ll just have to go there without any expectations whatsoever because apparently when it comes to my leg, nothing goes as planned -_-

I really don’t have any deep or philosophical thoughts right now. I’m happy because I got such great friends and I’m scared as hell because I got a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.

1 kommentti:

monica kirjoitti...

how did it go?

xx