maanantai 8. syyskuuta 2008

random


First off, I got my driver’s license today! I’ll probably get a car next weekend if we find a suitable one.

Secondly, today I felt – for the first time in months – that life is not that complicated after all. I mean, life’s what you make it and what you want it to be. There’s nothing I can’t do if I really want it enough. I’ve been stressing about school, driving school, finals, looks, weight, my leg, relationships etc etc… but is it really worth it?

No. It isn’t. And I decided to stop this pointless stressing. Of course, a certain amount of stress can be a positive thing but too much is too much. From now on I’m going to just ‘go with the flow’, enjoy life as it is because, really, my life isn’t half bad. I have (almost) everything a girl can want and what I don’t have (like the perfect body) – well, with some hard work, everything is possible.

So people, stop worrying so much and live in the moment (omg I’m turning into a total hippie)

Oh yeah and hope you like the pic. That's definitely my kinda team.

Ei kommentteja: