torstai 11. joulukuuta 2008

Back to Finland

Huh. Came back from Cambridge last night, I don't really know if I'm happy or sad to be back in Finland.

The interview(s) went fine, or at least I think so. It's pretty hard to tell because you never know what the interviewers are expecting. But I'm so relieved that now the whole process is over, I just have to wait until January to hear if I get an offer. If I don't, well, I guess I'm off to Warwick University then since I already have an offer from there. Though of course Cambridge is and will always be my first choice, I'd be ecstatic if I got an offer...

I have to say I absolutely loved Cambridge as a city. It was so cute and simply British. I love big cities such as London but as a place to study, Cambridge is ideal. The city centre was just the right size and London is a train ride away. I might add some photos if I have the time to upload them.

When I got back home yesterday, my best friend was here waiting for me. She just moved back to Finland and I hadn't seen her for 11 months so I was really looking forward to returning to Finland myself. When I opened the door and she was there squeezing the life out of me, I just felt... complete. It was like everything was falling to place because I've missed her so much. If soulmates exist, I'm pretty sure I've found mine in her.

To be honest, I haven't felt this happy in a long time. My life's nearly perfect, I have almost everything a girl can hope for. Of course I'm still fat and broke and don't have a boyfriend but those are all pretty small things compared to the fact that I feel happy. I got my best friend back and I have an amazing future ahead of me, everything else will follow in its due course.

Oh and I'm really looking forward to christmas holidays. It's going to be sooo relaxing, no worrying about school or anything else, just hanging out with the ones I love the most <3>

Ei kommentteja: